Thursday, February 5, 2009

No Seriously, Merriweather Post Pavilion

Yeah I know this is the third post on the blog about this album. There's plenty of other things going on in music right now, but this is all I want to write about. If you have yet to check this out, or you did but didn't feel it at first, I think you should try it (or again). There are three types of albums that you like out there: those that you love immediately and ruin by listening to constantly, those that are ok whenever you feel like listening to them, and those that get better every listen. MPP definitely falls in the latter category. I have never been one to get into an avant garde type band, but this album has completely hooked me. I couldn't find the song I wanted to post on Playlist, so I just added it below. Check it out. "My Girls" is still on the playlist too. Also, don't forget!!!! They're performing at the Library Bar and Grill in Oxford, MS on June 6th.

No comments: