Sunday, August 2, 2009

Songs on my Playlist

It's time once again to take a glimpse into what is coming out of the speakers of my boombox.

1. Rubik - "Wasteland" - this Finnish indie sensation will have a record out in the next month or so, and I will be first in line to buy it.

2. A.A. Bondy - "Vice Rag" - Great folksy feel with the heavy lyrics of American vice.

3. The Lovely Feathers - "Lowiza" - Album comes out August 18. Catchy, fun, and purely canadian. Ok, they are from Canada, but have been rocking the states for several years. Good stuff.

4. Owl City - "Fireflies" - Reminds me of The Postal Service and therefore brings me joy. You will have to check it out here. Album is available now.

5. Dorrough - "Ice Cream Paint Job" - The best new rap song not about sex, drugs, or money. Kinda. See "Airforce Ones" as another example. Enjoy this gem below.

No comments: