Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Notables

Before I start counting down my favorite five albums of the year, I felt it was necessary to release a shorter list of albums that I really enjoyed. I basically went through my itunes and made a list of all the albums from this year that I got a significant amount of joy from, listened to them, and then narrowed down my list to five 'note worthy' albums and my top five for the year. Call it a pseudo-top 10, call it notable albums, call it honorable mention, but here, in no particular order, are my five favorite albums of the year that did not make the top five.





Andrew Bird - Noble Beast








The Antlers - Hospice









The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You









Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele - The Good Feeling Music of Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele








Loney, Dear - Dear John






1 comment:

ADC said...

alphabetical order, as it were.